My Little Pony fandom has altered the way I think just a bit.It makes me feel like taking a more friendly voice and outlook in general.
I’ve always been bright and optimistic, but I also have refused to reign myself in and act like I’ve got some class. Something about MLP just makes me want to speak with a little more… I dunno, likeableness.People respond really well to that stuff (see: why 2DT and ghostlightning are so loved by their readers) and maybe I just want to try a little harder to put smiles on peoples’ faces. But here’s the weird thing: I’ve been acting like that… in the MLP fandom. My posts on the Rainbow Dash Network or my blog Digibrony have avoided the sort of… fucking idiocy that happens on my twitter account. Of course the obvious reason for this is that these people don’t know me, so I’m getting a chance for a fresh first impression. Meanwhile, however, the people on twitter and my blog already know who I am.
- gauvyen reblogged this from animesos
- scarletmonochrome reblogged this from animesos
- bromez likes this
- renmatic likes this
- photosensitivity likes this
- pennydreadfuljournal likes this
- alteredstateofcake reblogged this from animesos
- my-time-here-is-clover reblogged this from animesos and added:
- bapeonion likes this
- animesos posted this